Monday, August 18, 2008

Sunshine & Summertime

We had our BBQ social last week and it was so much fun to see all of you! I feel like I don't get out enough sometimes, things are always busy and I forget how much fun we have when we are all together. I enjoyed talking with everyone and even met some new faces! Kari & Joscie....how cute!
Ladies lunching
Jessica Robb who blew us all away with her beautiful voice! We all thought that she should be our next American Idol!
We have to say thank you... thank you... thank you... to Craig Dearing and Gary Hogan for being so wonderful and cooking the delicious food for us all!
Sweet Ellie, I don't know what we would do with out you! The decorations were fantastic as always! And you did a wonderful job making everything come together!


More ladies...I miss you Linda!
The "men" making sure our food was fabulous! Gary is the owner of Inside Out Comfort & Leisure and he brought out his "Green Eggs" to cook on for us and I must say I was impressed! If you would like to know more about them give him a call! (801) 563-3314
It's time to get ready for fall ladies.....I know I am sad as well! You won't want to miss our next event though! Witches, Goblins, & Ghosts.......OH MY! At HAUNTED PIONEER HALL! October 22nd!


No comments: